We are powering the future of work. Become part of our vision.
Our technology reaches productive people around the world every day. Our mission is to positively influence the labour market by matching various jobs to freelancer's professional qualifications. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to monetize their talents - no matter where they are in the world, how they look, how old they are, what religion they belong to, what gender they are. We wake up every day knowing that we are shaping today and tomorrow's labour market, and that makes us proud.
Future Prospects & WorkGenius Faces
Every day, we put our heads together and join forces to make our technology stronger for the future of work. Technology is ever-changing, and as a tech startup, we are too. We have come a long way, and we want to achieve more. We at WorkGenius all share the same vision, which motivates us to continuously work on our product to attend to the demands of tomorrow. Our team members continuously intend to improve by questioning everything.
Our corporate values, defined together as a team, anchor our vision and decision-making processes. This is how we define WorkGenius, our identity, and the principles of how we interact with each other in everyday life.
What's your passion?
Permanent employee, Full-time | New York
You'll match with us, if...
- You want to achieve something, actively participate, and go the extra mile - just like we do
- You are ambitious, have a hands-on mentality, and enjoy designing structures and processes
- You want to be part of a great vision and use your skills and passion to advance yourself and WorkGenius
- You are willing to try things, are courageous, and love challenges
- You want to grow beyond yourself
- You can identify yourself with our values and have the same philosophy of life & business
- You make independent decisions and learn from your experiences
We'll match with you, if...
- You are driven by a strong vision to shape the future of work
- You value an open and honest feedback culture and you want to develop both professionally and personally
- You would like to get involved in a diverse, innovative environment in which much has already been achieved, but where there is still plenty of room for creativity
- You are enthusiastic about working, establishing and developing internal strategies and structures for your team
- You love to learn new things and to pass on your knowledge to colleagues, because learning is better together
Our Recruiting Process
Meet our HR Team
Our HR team will guide you through the entire process of getting to know each other and will be happy to assist you in any way they can. If you have any questions, comments or feedback that you would like to share with us, you can always contact your individual contact person in HR.
Learn more about us in our Employee Handbook.
Ask questions that interest you and help you to get to know us better. We are curious to learn more about you, but you should also get a good impression of us.
We want you to excel long after the interview process and be a valuable member of our team so ask questions, show us what drives & motivates you, and know what you want out of your next role.
The future of work must be inclusive, that is why WorkGenius is committed to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from how we build our platform to how we build our workforce. When the business was founded, our co-founders were determined to create a digital space that empowered people to work without the setbacks of a traditional workspace. The values of WorkGenius are based on a philosophy to provide merit-based, equal work opportunities to everyone in a non-discriminatory virtual environment. We believe that talented workers should be able to get jobs matched to their skill sets regardless of their racial or ethnic background, gender, social class, and/or family obligations. This also holds true for our internal team where we welcome all applicants, regardless of their social or cultural background, age, gender, race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, disability or veteran status. This continues throughout the employee lifecycle - all team members have equal access to training and opportunities to grow and develop within the business. Talent is equally distributed, opportunity is not. At WorkGenius we’ve worked to overcome this!
We focus on you
We value every team member and therefore there's a whole lot of groundwork done concerning proper onboarding and personal development in advance. Each team member can keep track of their development path through our regular performance reviews and our company-wide open feedback culture.
Both team member, HR and manager, take responsibility for ensuring that everyone can grow within WorkGenius, regardless of title or length of team membership.
Growth at WorkGenius
- Onboarding Academy
- High-Performance Culture
- Support of external learning opportunities
- Continuous learning through regular training sessions
- Fast career progression (focus on hiring from within)