Shaping the Future of Work
Our technology reaches productive people around the world every day.
Our mission is to positively influence the labour market by matching various jobs to the professional qualifications of our freelancers. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to monetize their talents – no matter where they are in the world, how they look, how old they are, what religion they belong to, what gender they are. We wake up every day knowing that we are shaping the labor market of today, as well as tomorrow–and that makes us proud.
Guided by our Shared Ethos
Every day, we put our heads together and join forces to make our technology stronger for the future of work.
Technology always changing, and as a tech startup, we are too. We have come a long way, and we’re still not done. Our shared WorkGenius vision motivates us to continuously refine our product, so we’re always ready for the demands of tomorrow. And our approach is to question everything, and build from there.
This is how we define WorkGenius, our identity, and the principles of
how we interact with each other in everyday life, on a daily basis.
We care for our team, our mission, our product–and we always go the extra mile.
We are dependable and reliable in everything we do and everything we take on.
We value everyone for their individual skills, effort, and experience.
We push things forward and get things done–on time, with high quality, and irrespective of any challenges.
We are continuously learning from our experiences, and inspiring each other to improve.
What’s your passion?
You’ll match with us, if…
- You want to achieve something, actively participate, and go the extra mile – just like we do
- You are ambitious, have a hands-on mentality, and enjoy designing structures and processes
- You want to be part of a great vision and use your skills and passion to advance yourself, and WorkGenius
- You are willing to try things, are courageous, and love challenges
- You want to grow beyond yourself
- You identify with our values and share our philosophy and values, relying on them to drive you forward, both personally and professionally
- You are capable of making independent decisions and learning from your experiences
We’ll match with you, if…
- You are driven by a strong vision to shape the future of work
- You value an open and honest feedback culture, and want to develop both professionally and personally
- You would like to get involved in a diverse, innovative environment that is brimming with ambition and creativity
- You are enthusiastic about working, establishing and developing internal strategies and structures for your team
- You love to learn new things and to pass on your knowledge to colleagues–because learning is better together
Our Recruiting Process
02. HR Interview
04. Team Interview
Top tier health care plan
Rewards for top performers
A commitment to diversity
The future of work has to be inclusive.
That’s why WorkGenius is has made diversity, equality, and inclusion at the center of everything we do–—from how we build our platform to how we build our workforce. Our guiding philosophy is to provide merit-based, equal work opportunities to everyone, in a non-discriminatory virtual environment. We believe that talented workers should be able to get jobs matched to their skill sets regardless of racial or ethnic background, gender, social or cultural background, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or disability. Talent is equally distributed, opportunity is not. At WorkGenius we’ve worked hard to overcome this!
You are our focus!
We value our team members. That’s why we focus heavily on personal development and mentorship: from an intensive onboarding program, to regular performance reviews to a company-wide, open feedback culture.
At WorkGenius, everyone gets a chance to grow.
Growth at WorkGenius
- Onboarding Academy
- Strong mentoring
- High-Performance Culture
- Support of external learning opportunities
- Continuous learning through regular training sessions
- Fast career progression
(focus on hiring from within)